How to correctly choose the installation site of the air compressor?
The quality of the air compressor installation site will affect the normal operation of the air compressor, the maintenance of the air compressor in the future and the air quality. How to correctly choose the installation site of the rotary screw air compressor? The correct installation position is a prerequisite for the correct use of the compressor system and must be carefully to chosen.
Air compressor supplier suggest that the installation consider the following factors:
1. Choose a wide, well-lit place to facilitate the space and lighting required for operation, maintenance and repair.
2. Choose a place with low air humidity, less dust, fresh air and good ventilation, and avoid water mist, acid mist, oil mist, dusty and multi-fiber environment.
3. According to the requirements of Compressed Air Stations , the inter-machine heating temperature of compressed air stations should not be lower than 15, and the inter-machine temperature of non-working hours should not be lower than 5℃.
4. When the air inlet of the air compressor or the cooling air outlet of the unit is located indoors, the indoor ambient temperature should not be greater than 40℃.
5. If install oil injected screw air compressor, the factory environment is poor and dusty, pre-filtration equipment must be installed to ensure the service life of the air compressor system components.
6. When the exhaust volume of a single compressed air station is equal to or greater than 20m3/min, and the total installed capacity is equal to or greater than 60 m3/min, lifting equipment for maintenance should be set up, and its lifting capacity should be determined by the heaviest components of the air compressor unit.